Large cast pans for serving including a bamboo tray
Cast iron frying and serving pans with bamboo serving coaster / serving board
- with proper care, durable!
- very good thermal conductivity
- high dead weight
- more salt-resistant than stainless steel
- conditionally acid-resistant
- NOT rustproof
- practically not OVERHEATABLE
- CAST IRON is NOT impact and shock resistant
- we recommend NOT to clean cast iron pans in the dishwasher!
The handles of the pans also get hot when heated, so always use pot holders or thermal gloves.
Risk of burns!
Do not heat the pans when they are empty.
Always add heat-resistant oil or frying fat to the pan - only then add the food to be fried.
Always store the pans with a light film of fat or oil to avoid rust stains.
Rust usually occurs on iron pans if they accidentally end up in the dishwasher or if they are washed with detergent. Because then the protective oil film disappears from the inner surface and the iron comes into contact with water. Fortunately, iron pans do not have an artificial non-stick coating, because they can be derusted relatively easily and are ready for use again after a short time!
100% plastic free packaging
Oval 1 handle: 4.5 x 19 x 37.3 cm
Round 2 handles: 5 x 20 x 25 cm